Monday, September 5, 2011

Hey!!! I've Been Robbed!

Gosh where to begin. Since the last time I posted things were ok...and now I am not so sure! I know life has its own way of making sure you are on you toes and blind sided but this.... There was no preparation for, I am feeling as if a tornado has ripped though my life while I was fast asleep. I go to bed ok somewhat stressed to wake and find that all the things I thought would be ok aren't. I am so upset with myself that didn't notice and things got this bad this fast and how in the world could I let it get so far.

I have tried to get things back on track, I feel like I have tried everything but this time I am going to have to ride out the bad luck and wait for it to get better. I will not let this get me down... I am going to hold strong, no matter how hard it may or may not get I know that I have great strength. God has always found a way to provide in times of struggle and I am not going to loose faith this time. What I feel has been taken from me I will get back what I am scared to do I will make happen and when it is all said and done I will Praise God for giving me strength in him!

Not much else to say other than I hope these will inspire you to hold your Faith and Strength through difficult and trying times...

Strengthen the weak hands and make firm the feeble and tottering knees. Isaiah 35: 3

The Lord is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of trouble; He knows (recognizes, has knowledge of, and understands) those who take refuge and trust in Him. Nahum 1: 7

2 comments:

  1. You will come out of this just fine. It does, however, take time. We are rooting for your. I'm sending hugs and blessings your way. Take care...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts your way darlin!

    ReplyDelete