Monday, December 19, 2011

Finally We Saw The Babies!!!

Well it has been a long awaited meeting but we finally got to Memphis to see, my oldest son Nick's, twin baby brothers...
I will let you enjoy their cuteness, I have some baking to do...Merry Christmas and Have a Blessed New Year!!
This (above) is Sir Jayden...

and this is Sir Jordan...
It is a blessing that Nicholas' Dad and I have gotten past so many things to become good friends. He has and amazing wife that Nick calls Mom, for that I am blessed. I know no matter where the Army sends us I know he has a loving family and a close bond with all of his siblings.
This here is a photo of Paul and I holding the boys... This is how we would have looked if we had twins...LOL No more babies for me!! I will be Auntie Dee, the one who spoils them and sends them home...

Love and Best Wishes for you and yours this Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment