Monday, October 17, 2011

A Day of Appreciation...

So, it has been a while.... Right?!

Well, I've opted to writing my blogs before typing them. In doing so I am able to weed out the mumbo jumbo blabberings out and have clear concise thoughts. It seems to help with the exception that I tend to add lib as I type what I wrote...LOL Oh well, that's just me.

I want to start today's blog first and foremost by sending a shout out to Maranda, CONGRATULATIONS!! Maranda has become a Pampered Chef consultant and had her first show yesterday. I am so happy and excited for her! I love you Girl and its your moment to Shine! 

For many of you who don't already know I too am a Pampered chef consultant and I love the product and company as a whole. So, being able to pass on the PC world to Maranda and have a wonderful friend by my side to work with is just truly amazing, I can see us doing great things. So if your reading this follow Maranda on Jolts & Jollies here on Blogger, where she posts about all of the Fantabulous Foods she cooks, and visit her personal website for most all of the products she uses by the pampered chef... at www.pamperedchef.biz/marandamedina. You will love her as much as I do and you wont be disappointed in any of her wonderful recipes! <3 you Manna!

Well the Rabbit has done died!...I have another shout out CONGRATULATIONS!! to give this is shooting to my girl Priscilla who has just found out she is PREGGERS!! I am praying for a girl she needs it she is surrounded by all boys and is in the need for a dramatic, sweet, fancy, little girl.

Ok, so now that all my congrats are out of the way I am going to leave you with this...cherish and be blessed with all that you have and understand that just because you are given something different than what you expected, God has a plan and a purpose...all will be revealed in his time not yours! 

Have a Blessed and Pampered Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment