Sunday, August 7, 2011

There's a First for Everything!

Manna this is for you.

I am not to stellar at this I am more the descriptive/animated talker than I am the writer but this summer when visiting with my close friend Maranda she told me that I needed to start my own blog because I had a lot to talk about with my gaggle of kids... So here is my attempt at making my life one of interest, humor, frustration, understanding and over all helpful to someone out there in this great big world, Mia Vita...My Life.

I am of Italian decent so with that comes talking with my hands, facial expressions and attitude...Lots of Attitude. I like to use certain punctuation a lot and you will see many of the ..., !!!, ??? and so on. This is just who I am so either you love me or hate me but its all OK I'll take it.

So here is the break down, I met AND married my husband in a week, I had 3 children out of wedlock before meeting and marrying my husband and since then we have had 2 and I gained one through marriage. This is a total of 6 kids one husband 2 dogs and ME...I am not old but not young. I am not fat but not skinny. I am sometimes not so comfortable in my own skin but I can't ever think of anyone else's skin I would rather be in so I keep my own. I am sure your telling yourself DANG... she has a gaggle of kids, she married her husband in a week Yeah Right!! Well yes that is all true and my husband and I are a great complement to each other, after 7 years of marriage to him and the U.S. Army I can't see my life anywhere else or spending it with any other person but him. I Love my life. Don't get me wrong you will eventually read that it makes me crazy at times, I get pissed off and it will over whelm me... but over all it is my life and for me it fits me like a pair of Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes!

I hope you enjoy the antics of my life...til then keep it simple stupid!!

1 comment: